While the general rule of thumb is include as much information as possible, it would be great to put together some example questions and/or template(s) for non-coders to use as guidance when reporting an issue, and/or requesting a feature. We can collect ideas here them post them in the features section. Thoughts?
Here are some ideas....
Report an issue:
- Help us pinpoint the issue: Which tool are reporting about? Which build (or version) are you using? Which device are you using?
- Attach a screenshot of the issue (if possible)
- What were you trying to do when the issue arose? What was the goal of the action that led to the issue?
- Describe the issue.
- Include steps for someone to try to recreate the issue.
Request a feature:
- Which tool is this for? Collect? Aggregate? Build?
- Give a quick summary of the feature being requested.
- Describe this feature to the best of your ability.
- What is the general goal of this feature?
- What are some example use cases for this feature?
- What is the potential impact of the feature?