Inputting image icons in ODK build forms

Hey ODK community!

I am a first time ODK user! I am working with an NGO to develop a citizen science program based on monitoring urban wetlands. It is a relatively simple concept in which users record observations based on 5 parameters: fauna, flora, fillings, trash, surface water, and users. Nothing complex. I am currently in the process of developing the survey form in ODK Build. My question is: is there any way to input images within the form to serve as icons for widgets for the parameters mentioned above? The idea is that users will click the image of the associated parameter, this will prompt them to images of species under that fall under the main parameter, followed by text and or images posted by the user. Does anyone know how I can do this? appreciate the help!

Best,
Will O

Unfortunately, this isn't currently possible in ODK Build. I've filed a ticket on your behalf to add that feature.

For now, I think your best bet will be to export to XLSForms (under the File menu) and then follow their instructions for the rest.

1 Like