1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Not a problem but an occurrence we have not seen before: 25 character uuid, all caps, no dashes.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Collect. Still trying to track down specific tablet type, OS, and ODK Collect version.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Wondering if anyone has seen this before? We have a large number of tablets out in the field on a wide variety of projects and have always (for YEARS) seen the typical 'uuid:' + 36 lowercase alphanumeric characters with dashes. Just recently we started seeing a handful of devices that submit records where the _URI is in a different format of 25 characters, all caps, no dashes, i.e. T93LNPOTQBULM9KTQLTSBAP38.
Is this something very new or very old? Is there some setting we can tweak to get the _URI back in line with the standard format? Thanks for any help!