Integrate Enketo webform into ODK Aggregate

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am using ODK Aggregate ODK Aggregate v2.0.5 on my windows server 2019, everything working fine, but when i am using Enketo API, for using webform feature, it will shown error message "ërror occurred during loading of this form. Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 "

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
i am using ODK Collect app v1.30.1 for data collection and operating system android.

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
i trying my best ways to solve it.

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Help me early to resolve this.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
yes screen shot attached.

No screenshot found. Are you facing error on the webform, or the device? Collect does not come in when using Enketo...

When i click in enketo web form after configure all necessary things getting this error. (screenshot ).

thank you .

Just for clarity, do you have a Matrix question where you have a varibale name JSON either in one of the rows or columns? If so revise that column or row name and make sure it contains the underscore if there are two separate words. Sometimes the underscore automatically comes when you want to put space.

Then view the form ,if the error has been successfully corrected the view should be able to load questions,if not you will see an error specifyng the position of the error like your reference.

1 Like

Please note that Aggregate is no longer being supported. Central has Enketo integrated as part of the standard installation. The post below has for more details about the end-of-life for Aggregate.

1 Like