Introduce yourself here!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Isdore, and I am from Kigali, Rwanda. As a public health researcher, I am passionate about using research to address public health challenges. I am thrilled to be part of this professional community and look forward to collaborating on public health initiatives and interventions.

Utilizing public health data in decision-making is crucial for achieving sustainable development. Therefore, ODK is an excellent tool for data collection to drive this progress.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Laure, I am based at Binghamton University in the USA, but I use ODK in my research in the The Gambia, West Africa.

I have been using ODK since 2020 when I joined a project that was using it for long form social network interviews with women and men across the world. We've used ODK for a range of things - social networks, simple health questionnaires, anthropometrics, and even biological sample receiving and tracking. ODK is awesome and the community is even better!

You can find me on X: @LSpakeAnthro, though I seem to use this much less these days than I once did.

Outside of data collection I like to run ultra marathons !

2 Likes