Keep ODK Build up and running as it helps with many features

With ODK it is possible to create several forms in a quick and practical way, being the only application with the ability to edit in bulk

I'm sorry you are running into form design problems. Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to keep Build running past February 1st, 2024. If you feel strongly about continuing to use Build, the source code and deployment instructions are at https://github.com/getodk/build.

My recommendation is that we work together to identify the issues you are having with XLSForm, so we can make improvements that make it easier for you (and the community at large). Let's continue the conversation at What to do after deleting ODK Build, what other tool can I use for my forms - #5 by magnororiz.

1 Like

Can I make the file available for you to take a look at?

Hi @magnororiz if you have specific problems or challenges as you create a form you are welcome to post a question to the Support section of the forum. Before posting, it is a good idea to:

• Check the ODK documentation
  • Use the search function here on the forum to see if your question has already been asked and answered by others