1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Hello. I am no longer able to access our ODK server. When I try to access it, I get the following error notification> "AppEngine Application Problem
A problem has occurred that prevents your App Engine application from responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage quotas."
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Aggregate, the surveys on Tablets, it is the 1-year free version.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have followed these instructions but did not know how to solve the issue:
"Please visit Google Cloud Platform - App Engine Dashboard and select your application id from the top-right drop-down. The Billing Status section for your application id is displayed beneath the Summary and Instances sections.
Verify that you have not exceeded your free quota or daily spending limit (if you have set up billing) and that you have also not exceeded your per-minute usage limits.
If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then go to Google Cloud Platform - Overview Dashboard and confirm that there are no Google infrastructure issues (these will appear in the Google Cloud status box in the top-right of this page."
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Try and access this link: https://baselinepune.appspot.com/Aggregate.html#submissions/filter///
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.