Would appreciate any recommendations/leads on strong developers who have demonstrated track record implementing ODK for field research. Preference for US-based developers, though open to non-US.
Some background on the research:
- Multi-year, multi-site surveillance of ~1500 rural participants in Ethiopia
- Conducted by ~80 field data collectors
- Need offline capability on Android tablet app (i.e., field collector needs to be able to see schedule of assignments offline and enter data offline; sync later when online)
- Need scheduling capability (i.e., based on a set of decision rules, on a daily basis generate schedule of who needs to be surveyed by whom; assign new enrollees to data collectors)
- Database needs to be architected to support collecting multiple health events for the same person over time (e.g., if a subject is pregnant, that will trigger multiple surveys throughout her pregnancy and immediate post-birth; if she becomes pregnant again after two years after a birth, database needs to manage scheduling and data collection for the second pregnancy)