Make like search engine

want to make like search engine in text style with pre determined choice
I am on the process of doing social network analysis, the name data gathered from the survey last month.
Now I would like to follow up the second survey. what i want to is: I want to limit error when respondent filling their name in order to be precisely the same as the first survey. addition, there is also one question that I ask respondent to mention people they meet during last month event (the first survey). I have the databse of the persons in the last month event. so, to make it precise, I want respondent when start typing their name there will be option appear so that they can just choose, simply it is just like when we start typing in search engine (eg. google) and there appear list of any possibility word relevant to what we will type.

can we do it in the XLSform/ODK with the question style in text but when we start typing a letter we find the list.

Thanks

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
I am using ODK, enketo, and kobo

Hi @giegie_the_hill. I think what you are looking for is this: https://docs.opendatakit.org/form-question-types/#select-widget-with-autocomplete