Missing exported data

What is the problem? Please be detailed.

Some of my exported data (Observation ) are missing. I have sent data to the ODK account in different times and the most recent once is not exported because when I download exported data I don't see these data.
What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

Tablets and the server is lshtm server
What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Guide me please to the best way to see my data exported in the excel sheet and if there is any way to resend data from the tablet again to the server

What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I tried to export data from the server many times and check the data but still can't find these data

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @AbrarAlasmari

if your filled forms are still on your device (you don't use delete after send option and you didn't remove them manually) you can go to Send Finalized Forms -> Three Dots icon -> Change View -> Show Sent and Unsent Forms and you can send your forms again.

Thank you- I don't see these options when I go to Send Finalized Form, it is empty.
I have not deleted any form nor data from the tablet, Is there any other way to re-send these data.
Also what if i faced the same issue after re-sending? How can I solve this issue of missing exported data .

Thanks again for your help
Abrar

How is it possible you can't see them?

1 Like

Got it :slight_smile: thanks
I will try to re-send now and see if it works

Thanks
Abrar

I still have the same issue even after re-sending data .
There are missing exported data that have been sent to the server but I can't see these in the exported file .
Would appreciate if anyone could help
Thanks
Abrar

Ok, I have a few questions:

1. What do you use as a server? Google Sheets?
  2. Which ODK Collect version do you use?
  3. What can you see in the dialog after sending your forms? Is there SUCCESS after each instance name?

It's possible the submissions are being marked as incomplete as @Jefferson_Francisco experienced in Form status - #8 by Jefferson_Francisco. Do you see them on the server in "Form Management" > "Submission Admin"?

How many submissions are missing in your export?

1 Like

What do you use as a server? Google Sheets?
Excel sheet
Which ODK Collect version do you use?
Version 1.0
What can you see in the dialog after sending your forms? Is there SUCCESS after each instance name?
Yes success when I first sent these but when I tried to re-send these I got some errors

Thanks

Than you- Yes I can see two incomplete what should I do with these

Not all missing data are shown as incomplete

You can see whether or not they are missing any media and mark them as complete to make them part of your dataset.

How many others are missing? Are they ones you have resent?

1 Like

Thanks a lot- Now it's just one missing..
I have already sent that one missing

Thanks a lot for your help very useful
Abrar