I have a multiple select list and group starting after that. I want that
group NOT to start at all if selected option from that list is 'abc'. I'm
trying to do it using 'relevant' field. But there's something wrong:

not ${f6}=abc
Please, help me, where is my mistake?

Sorry, it is 'select_one', ofcourse

четверг, 18 февраля 2016 г., 15:27:59 UTC+4 пользователь Alexander
Kobiashvili написал:

··· > > Hi everyone! > I have a multiple select list and group starting after that. I want that > group NOT to start at all if selected option from that list is 'abc'. I'm > trying to do it using 'relevant' field. But there's something wrong: > > not ${f6}=abc > Please, help me, where is my mistake? >

I found operator !=, e.g. not equals. I will try to use next expression:
${f6}!=abc
in relevant field it doesn't work, will try it in
constraint field

четверг, 18 февраля 2016 г., 15:27:59 UTC+4 пользователь Alexander
Kobiashvili написал:

··· > > Hi everyone! > I have a multiple select list and group starting after that. I want that > group NOT to start at all if selected option from that list is 'abc'. I'm > trying to do it using 'relevant' field. But there's something wrong: > > not ${f6}=abc > Please, help me, where is my mistake? >

Can you post the xls !

the correct way is """ not (selected(${f6}, 'abc')) ""

··· On Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 1:27:59 PM UTC+2, Alexander Kobiashvili wrote: > > Hi everyone! > I have a multiple select list and group starting after that. I want that > group NOT to start at all if selected option from that list is 'abc'. I'm > trying to do it using 'relevant' field. But there's something wrong: > > not ${f6}=abc > Please, help me, where is my mistake? >

Here is an xls file, khamash

issa_test67.xlsx (33.4 KB)

··· четверг, 18 февраля 2016 г., 16:19:57 UTC+4 пользователь khamash написал: > > Can you post the xls ! > > the correct way is """ not (selected(${f6}, 'abc')) "" > > On Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 1:27:59 PM UTC+2, Alexander Kobiashvili wrote: >> >> Hi everyone! >> I have a multiple select list and group starting after that. I want that >> group NOT to start at all if selected option from that list is 'abc'. I'm >> trying to do it using 'relevant' field. But there's something wrong: >> >> not ${f6}=abc >> Please, help me, where is my mistake? >> >

Have I to put this expression to "relevant" field, khamash?

··· четверг, 18 февраля 2016 г., 16:19:57 UTC+4 пользователь khamash написал: > > Can you post the xls ! > > the correct way is """ not (selected(${f6}, 'abc')) "" > > On Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 1:27:59 PM UTC+2, Alexander Kobiashvili wrote: >> >> Hi everyone! >> I have a multiple select list and group starting after that. I want that >> group NOT to start at all if selected option from that list is 'abc'. I'm >> trying to do it using 'relevant' field. But there's something wrong: >> >> not ${f6}=abc >> Please, help me, where is my mistake? >> >

It doesn't work :frowning:

четверг, 18 февраля 2016 г., 16:45:35 UTC+4 пользователь Alexander
Kobiashvili написал:

··· > > Have I to put this expression to "relevant" field, khamash? > > четверг, 18 февраля 2016 г., 16:19:57 UTC+4 пользователь khamash написал: >> >> Can you post the xls ! >> >> the correct way is """ not (selected(${f6}, 'abc')) "" >> >> On Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 1:27:59 PM UTC+2, Alexander Kobiashvili wrote: >>> >>> Hi everyone! >>> I have a multiple select list and group starting after that. I want that >>> group NOT to start at all if selected option from that list is 'abc'. I'm >>> trying to do it using 'relevant' field. But there's something wrong: >>> >>> not ${f6}=abc >>> Please, help me, where is my mistake? >>> >>

yes on the relevant just add not (selected(${f6}, 'abc')) and the
group will not open if the previous answer was abc

check this if the answer is georgia the group will not open

issa_test67.xlsx (31.8 KB)

Thanks a lot, khamash, I placed expression to 'relevant' field and it
works. Thank you very much!

··· четверг, 18 февраля 2016 г., 16:58:44 UTC+4 пользователь khamash написал: > > yes on the relevant just add not (selected(${f6}, 'abc')) and > the group will not open if the previous answer was abc >