Naming convention media and geojson file

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am doing a survey of respondents where five questions in the survey consist of audio recordings of the respondent speaking, as well as a geotrace question where the respondent draws a geographic line.
As I am using a private key to encrypt the data, I download the data from ODK Central using ODK Briefcase.
My problem is that the audio recording media files is named like this "1647268502215.m4a", while I would have liked each file name to consists of a combination of respodentid response and which of the five audio recording questions it is.
So for respondent id 25, i would get five audio files:
"25-1.m4a" (respondent id 25, audio question 1)
"25-2.m4a"
"25-5.m4a"

Is this possible, and how can I modify the naming convention for the media files?

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Central on ODK Cloud. ODK Collect to collect responses. Android. ODK Briefcase to download and decrypt responses.

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I looked at instance name option in the settings tab of the xlsform, but that did not seem to work.

Hi @frank
Welcome to the ODK forum. We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

Unfortunately it is not possible to customize media file names. Those files are saved using current date in milliseconds to make sure names are unique.