But my problem is that i binds to 127.0.0.1:8080. I would like to bind
it to a other port and address be course we have some server
management software running on 8080.

If I try ./launchAggregateTestServer.sh --address 213.239.234.105 --
port 9090 I get the same error and it is still trying to bind to
127.0.0.1:8080:
"WARNING: failed SelectChannelConnector@127.0.0.1:8080:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use"

So my question is how do I bind it to a other port and address ?
Is there some documentation covering how the data is saver ?

Best regards
Rene Gulager

The script simply wraps the development server provided by App Engine.
If you want to make customizations I would use theirs and follow their
instructions which can be found here

··· On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 2:06 AM, rene larsen wrote: > Hi > I hope that some one can answer my questions. The questions it > properly a bit newbieish.. > > It is important for my client that ODK Aggregate runs on our own > server. > > When a start the aggregate I get the message: > > "Could not open the requested socket: Address already in use > Try overriding --address and/or --port." > > That's fine some thing is running on port 8080, if I kill that it > works, so the environment works, cool. > > But my problem is that i binds to 127.0.0.1:8080. I would like to bind > it to a other port and address be course we have some server > management software running on 8080. > > If I try ./launchAggregateTestServer.sh --address 213.239.234.105 -- > port 9090 I get the same error and it is still trying to bind to > 127.0.0.1:8080: > "WARNING: failed SelectChannelConnector@127.0.0.1:8080: > java.net.BindException: Address already in use" > > So my question is how do I bind it to a other port and address ? > Is there some documentation covering how the data is saver ? > > Best regards > Rene Gulager > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >