New form version does not update

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
Hi
I have been trying to fill up a form in its newest version but even though I downloaded it, it doesn't appear in the "fill up a blank form" window.
For example, a form is on version 10 on the server (kobotoolbox), and although it seems ODK downloaded it on the "get a blank form" window on the correct version, the "fill up a blank form" window still shows version 9, and doesn't let me get the newest version until I delete the empty form on its previous version.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
Mostly it happens when I redeploy the form with small changes several times in a short period of time.

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
I deleted the previous version on the "delates served form" wndow.

Thank you in advance

ODK and KoboToolbox are separate platforms, but related because Kobo uses some of the software that ODK makes. This forum is great for the core ODK ecosystem and the shared components (like XLSForm and Enketo web forms) but your question might be better matched to the Kobo forum over at https://community.kobotoolbox.org/

1 Like

While @danbjoseph is generally correct, in this case there was an issue in the latest version of ODK Collect that led to this problem with Kobo servers. Thanks very much for the details report, @Gabriel_Riano. Please try out Collect v2022.3.5 and let us know if you have any more problems.

2 Likes