Norwegian translation

I have translated all untranslated strings of the Norwegian (no) language
on Transifex, and have a couple of questions:

1. No strings in this language is "Reviewed". I have tried to review some
    strings by checking the appropriate box, but this does not seem to "stick".
    So when I log out / back in, all strings are back to "Unreviewed" status :

Do I perhaps need some elevated permissions to be able to set strings as
"Reviewed"?

1. On Transifex there is also a the language Norwegian (nb) - with no
    translated strings at all :

This is in fact exactly the same language as Norwegian (no).

Norwegian (nb) (currently empty) should therefore be populated with the
exact same strings as Norwegian (no).

How can we make this happen?

Thanks for all help.

It's my understanding that strings are marked as unreviewed because
there is no one from the core team looking at the Norwegian
translation.

Right before a new public build of Collect is due to be released,
Mitch usually sends out an email so translators can do any final
adjustments. After those adjustments, he takes whatever translation is
there (reviewed or not) and puts it in the app.

If there ends up being a mistake, we count on the ODK community to
sign on Transifex to correct it and we'll pull it into the next build.

nb/no are technically different languages and so they have different
files. If in this case the translations are the same, please copy them
from one to the other.

Hope this helps answers your question, and tusen takk!

Yaw

··· On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 4:05 AM, eagle wrote: > I have translated all untranslated strings of the Norwegian (no) language on > Transifex, and have a couple of questions: > > 1) No strings in this language is "Reviewed". I have tried to review some > strings by checking the appropriate box, but this does not seem to "stick". > So when I log out / back in, all strings are back to "Unreviewed" status : > > Do I perhaps need some elevated permissions to be able to set strings as > "Reviewed"? > > 2) On Transifex there is also a the language Norwegian (nb) - with no > translated strings at all : > > This is in fact exactly the same language as Norwegian (no). > > Norwegian (nb) (currently empty) should therefore be populated with the > exact same strings as Norwegian (no). > > How can we make this happen? > > Thanks for all help. > > > -- > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "ODK Community" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thanks a lot, Yaw. I will try to duplicate the terms.

fredag 19. juni 2015 21.43.50 UTC+2 skrev Yaw Anokwa følgende:

··· > > It's my understanding that strings are marked as unreviewed because > there is no one from the core team looking at the Norwegian > translation. > > nb/no are technically different languages and so they have different > files. If in this case the translations are the same, please copy them > from one to the other. > > Hope this helps answers your question, and tusen takk! > > >