1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
When I export files in geojson format via ODK Briefcase, a few geometries are always missing. I've had this problem for many years. I then also generate a shape file from the csv file via QGIS (sometimes geometries are missing, but there are significantly more than via ODK Briefcase).
My survey staff must always put at least 4 points in odk in the map application. I once thought that it would be because of this. But that was probably not the solution.
I wanted to ask if the problem is known and if anyone else has the problem?
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Odk collect beta version
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.