ODK 1 Developer Call - 2018-06-06

ODK 1 Developer calls bring together developer community to discuss issues that concern us all. Everyone is welcome to participate in these calls.

The calls are held on the first Wednesday of every month on UberConference from 14-15 UTC. We try to send out a reminder on Slack the day before.

We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hszoTRzWG5W04JXgcBzE7BcdEZGB75lA8tftTNZ5lzA

Our next call will be Wed, June 6, from 14-15 UTC (see in your time zone). Will you be there?

• I will be there!
  • I can't make it this time but I'm interested in future calls

0 voters

If there are topics you would like to add to the agenda, please comment below. :point_down:

Some topic ideas:

• Update from @dexter21 and @Abigail on their internship projects! It would be great to hear about your experience so far, your biggest success, a challenge you're working on now, etc. I hope you'll both be able to make it -- please let us know below!
  • Update from @joeldean on the "Send submissions via SMS - #55 by LN" feature. What decisions remain? What areas need the most feedback?
  • General review of the roadmap. In particular, are there features we should be thinking about that are not anywhere on the board?

I'd like to send a few minutes talking about a new ODK 1 server that @issa, @Matthew_White, @LN and I have been working on!

1 Like