ODK Aggregate 1.3.0 Production Release is now available for download.
This release breaks all publishers. See the release notes for recommended
In many small ways, this is a complete update to the publishing
capabilities of the server.
Significant fixes and features:
- 3 new Alpha-stage publishers have been added - 1 *REDCap *compliant *XML
*publisher, 2 *JSON *publishers. See Publisher
information about the new publishers.
- most links open a new tab, rather than switching you off the page.
Added and enabled links for repeat groups in Fusion Tables publishers and
for the Google Spreadsheet publisher.
- The Fusion Tables publisher now automatically constructs a flattened
view (left outer join) of the top-level table and the first repeat group in
- Added a 'Published Through' and an 'Owner' column to the 'Published
Data' table to communicate the progress of the publisher and who is
receiving the data (really, the initial owner).
- issue 718 http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=718,
issue 730 http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=730-
some large forms cause table subdivision algorithm to fail, preventing
the form from loading into ODK Aggregate. This change affects what tables
are constructed and what they contain.
- JSON file export - remove extra trailing comma from exported dataset
(e.g., in repeat groups). Multiple-choice selects are now emitted as an
array of string values.
- forms are now listed alphabetically by title.
- installer now supports migrated AppEngine instance (for Master-Slave
-to- High-Replication Datastore migration).
- webserver configuration has been revised to enable reference VM images
to be constructed for, e.g., AWS deployments.
- moved the periodic 'watchdog' worker to the UI thread, which should
lead to a reduction in quota usage.
- annual jar update and transition to OAuth 2.0 for all Google
publishers (hence why they broke).