ODK Aggregate appspot - daily quotas exceeded

Hi,

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am trying to download a data file from my appspot, but it keeps timing out and saying that I've exceeded the daily quotas. This started happening about 9 months ago (before I had not had any issues). I find it hard to see that I have exceeded any quotas, as I am only trying to download one file, which is less than 1MB in size. Currently no data collectors are submitting data as the project is closed, and I just need to export the final data files.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I am using a Google Cloud Platform, and ODK Aggregate. I set it up over 5 years ago, so I am aware that it is a very old version and there may be an incompatibility issue. But I wasn't sure how to fix that, or if this was the problem, and didnt want to dive into doing that when I wasn't confident.

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have followed the instructions given on the app spot, but keep hitting a wall - it doesn't list any quotas when I look in GCP (and I cant see how to add them), and I have billing enabled already.

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I have added some screen shots below to show the settings, in case this help!

Thanks!
Carina

(Associate Professor of Global Health, Karolinska Institute, Sweden)