Thanks to everyone involved in this release! Special acknowledgement to @aurdipas for trying out the beta version and giving super valuable feedback, for @gt3o0o for his great bug reports, and for @yanokwa for his patience and thoroughness during the final checks!
- v2.0.5 - Nov 19, 2019
- Allow any 2XX status code from an external JSON server
- Detailed release notes: https://github.com/opendatakit/aggregate/releases/tag/v2.0.5
- v2.0.4 - Nov 19, 2019
- Updated JavaRosa to v2.17.0
- Detailed release notes: https://github.com/opendatakit/aggregate/releases/tag/v2.0.4
- v2.0.3 - Apr 25, 2019
- Fixed missing submission attachments bug in Collect. If you've experienced this issue, please resend submissions.
- Prevent page load blocks when there is no network connection.
- Added support for Kubernetes.
- Detailed release notes: https://github.com/opendatakit/aggregate/releases/tag/v2.0.3
- v2.0.2 - Mar 14, 2019
- Fixed reported issues with changing user passwords
- Detailed release notes: https://github.com/opendatakit/aggregate/releases/tag/v2.0.2
- v2.0.1 - Mar 6, 2019
- Fixed reported issues with JDBC properties and login redirects
- Detailed release notes: https://github.com/opendatakit/aggregate/releases/tag/v2.0.1
- v2.0.0 - Feb 6, 2019
- Removed AppEngine support.
- Removed ODK Tables support.
- Removed Google Accounts support for credentials.
- Removed publishers: Google Fusion Tables, Ohmage Json Server, Redcap Json Server.
- Improved temporal data management by storing the original timezone in incoming data (if present).
- Detailed release notes: https://github.com/opendatakit/aggregate/releases/tag/v2.0.0