ODK briefcase download failing

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I am trying to download data using briefcase. At 1900 the download fails.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
Using briefcase v 1.9 production

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hi @momoro

Could you provide more info? What do you mean by 1900? Do you download 1900 instances? What do you mean by the download fails? It would be good if can attach any screenshots.

Regards,
Grzegorz

Thank you Grzegorz. I am downloading data with repeat groups.
ODK

Hello colleagues, could anyone support with the above challenge. I am downloading data using ODk briefcase. The data set has about 21,000 records with repeats. During download, when processing chunk 19000, if fails. What could be the main cause, and how do I overcome this hurdle?

This occures either when your internet speed is slow or you are using a free google app engine account.

Narendra

Thank-you for the feedback. I will cross check to confirm it is related to payment.

@momoro are you still able to use your Aggregate server after receiving such an error? Or maybe you can't start downloading again or after opening your aggregate you see something like Quota Exceeded?

Hello Grzegorz, yes, I am able to use the server even after receiving such an error.

Error: Problem persisting data or accessing data
(Hhmembers@parentAuri(uuid:e90d108c-9d33-497d-b017-d54b909ba9c1) is missing a
(repeat) group instance OR has an extra copy of one)

A�n���V �

@ggalmazor maybe you can help?

This is an issue with ODK Aggregate needing some repair of its database.

What version are you running @momoro? Can you please invite me (yanokwa@nafundi.com) to your App Engine instance as an owner so I can examine the database? Once I can see the datastore, @ggalmazor and I can suggest next steps.

Hi running v1.4.5 production. You are invited

v1.4.5? As in the version from Jan 2015?

Yes Yaw, using the v1.4.5. Probably could be the 2015 version.

Hi support team, I have failed to download this data. what could be the problem. Is there another way to access this data!

I have not received your invite, so I still can't help.

Either way, you'll need to backup your data (I can help once I have access) and upgrade to a more recent version. I'd recommend you try to upgrade to Aggregate v1.4.8 first, then go up to v1.4.15 after.

Hi Yaw, you're invited. Hopefully you'll be of great support! Do I need to share anything else!

And again, I have not received the invite. You will have to log into your App Engine console and invite yanokwa@nafundi.com as a project owner.

Hi Yaw, once again thank you. I did add you. Looking forward to your support

invitation is to wvsssurveys. . . . . . . let me know incase you need additional info.