ODK Build export problem

I'm having trouble getting any forms into my ODK aggregate instance
( v0.9.2.1 running on GAE )

I built the form in build.opendatakit.org and have tried both the new
"Export to Aggregate" option, and the usual XML download and upload.

In the case of the "Export to Aggregate" I'm asked to authenticate,
then I eventually get a success message, but no forms appear in
Aggregate.

In the case of the XML upload, I'm getting an internal server error.

Has anyone run into these issues?

Many thanks for any tips,
Jeremy

Jeremy,

The "Export to Aggregate" option only works with the newer versions of
Aggregate as code changes were needed in both Aggregate & Build to
enable the exporting. Try upgrading to Aggregate 0.9.4.

Cheers,
Waylon

··· On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 7:46 AM, jeremyg wrote: > I'm having trouble getting any forms into my ODK aggregate instance > ( v0.9.2.1 running on GAE ) > > I built the form in build.opendatakit.org and have tried both the new > "Export to Aggregate" option, and the usual XML download and upload. > > In the case of the "Export to Aggregate" I'm asked to authenticate, > then I eventually get a success message, but no forms appear in > Aggregate. > > In the case of the XML upload, I'm getting an internal server error. > > Has anyone run into these issues? > > Many thanks for any tips, > Jeremy

Hi Waylon,
I hadn't realize i wasn't using the current stable release of
Aggregate, thanks for pointing that out.
Export now works.
Cheers
Jeremy

··· On Feb 11, 8:10 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > Jeremy, > > The "Export to Aggregate" option only works with the newer versions of > Aggregate as code changes were needed in both Aggregate & Build to > enable the exporting. Try upgrading to Aggregate 0.9.4. > > Cheers, > WaylonOn Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 7:46 AM, jeremyg wrote: > > I'm having trouble getting any forms into my ODK aggregate instance > > ( v0.9.2.1 running on GAE ) > > > I built the form in build.opendatakit.org and have tried both the new > > "Export to Aggregate" option, and the usual XML download and upload. > > > In the case of the "Export to Aggregate" I'm asked to authenticate, > > then I eventually get a success message, but no forms appear in > > Aggregate. > > > In the case of the XML upload, I'm getting an internal server error. > > > Has anyone run into these issues? > > > Many thanks for any tips, > > Jeremy