1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Am unable to access server with either the domain name or IP address
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Digital Ocean droplet -
Docker 19.03.12 on Ubuntu 20.04
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Have tried opening the ports 80 and 443 using ufw and ip tables
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Try to login to 184.108.40.206
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
On running this command “docker-compose up -d”
I get the following errors
ERROR: for nginx Cannot start service nginx: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint nginx (42da5bd3208e8a3917788c91f2c49a7808bb4cce92aacaaec3ec09fdd33fe44b): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use
ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.