Central betas are an opportunity to get community feedback on ongoing work, so head to https://docs.opendatakit.org/central-intro and follow the instructions to try it out on our sandbox or your own machine!
The highlights for this release are:
- Upload one or more attachments by prompt
- Infinitely scroll the response table
- Self-update account details
- Added crash reporting
- Better support for self-signed certs
- Remove date header check for OpenRosa requests
- Prevented deleted forms form appearing in the form listing
- User names are no longer case sensitive
- Decode XML entities for Briefcase/OData output
I encourage you to try Central and put your feedback in a comment below We are particularly interested in answers to the following questions.
- What, if anything, was confusing?
- What missing feature is preventing you from using this for your next project?