1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I cannot download data from an encrypted project when selecting the
Primary data table (.csv) export. ~ 550 submissions / 322 columns
All data and media files (.zip) and
All data without media files (.zip) however work fine and ruODK functions that rely on the RESTful API retrieve the complete data set without any problem.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Submissions from some other forms in the same or other (encrypted / non-encrypted) projects can be downloaded correctly, but none of them has reached the same number of submissions yet so I cannot fully assess this yet, but may be able to do so some time next week.
Interestingly, when filtering submissions for a few days only, the CSV download works again but stops working when above ~100 submissions. I have observed exactly the same behaviour with approximately the same cutoff with another form that only has 84 columns.
I will still continue to check if this could somehow be related to some of the content collected, but at this stage, I would rather lean towards a possible bug?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
See description above
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I requested the server log from the admin, will share as soon as soon as I can get my hands on it.