ODK Collect 1.1.7 only DOWNLOADS on form from aggregate

I have installed ODK Collect 1.1.7. The problem is that ODK Collect only
downloads one form from ODK Aggregate even if there are many forms in
Aggregate.

What might be the problem and possible solution?

Created issue:
http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=329

··· On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 7:14 AM, Edwin Mugendi Riungu < edwinmugendi@gmail.com> wrote:

I have installed ODK Collect 1.1.7. The problem is that ODK Collect only
downloads one form from ODK Aggregate even if there are many forms in
Aggregate.

What might be the problem and possible solution?

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer


University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

Mitch,
I think this is the same bug as #298.

··· On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Mitch Sundt wrote:

Created issue:
http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=329

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 7:14 AM, Edwin Mugendi Riungu < edwinmugendi@gmail.com> wrote:

I have installed ODK Collect 1.1.7. The problem is that ODK Collect only
downloads one form from ODK Aggregate even if there are many forms in
Aggregate.

What might be the problem and possible solution?

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
http://www.OpenDataKit.org
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

--

Curtis BRODERICK
Responsable des supports clients
Tél : + 33(0)1.53.02.40.61

---------------------------EpiConcept---------------------------
Systèmes d'Information en Santé
Health Information System
47, rue de Charenton - 75012 PARIS
Tel : +33 (0)1 53 02 40 60 Fax : +33 (0)1 53 02 40 62
-----------------------www.epiconcept.fr------------------------

Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont établis à l'intention
exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le détruire et d'en
avertir l'expéditeur.

The information contained in the Email and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of the
named address(es). It may not be disclosed to any other person without
the express authority of EpiConcept, or the intended recipient, or
both.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy,
distribute or retain this message or any part of it.

Thanks

··· On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 1:02 AM, curtis wrote:

Mitch,
I think this is the same bug as #298.

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Mitch Sundt msundt@cs.washington.eduwrote:

Created issue:
http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=329

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 7:14 AM, Edwin Mugendi Riungu < edwinmugendi@gmail.com> wrote:

I have installed ODK Collect 1.1.7. The problem is that ODK Collect only
downloads one form from ODK Aggregate even if there are many forms in
Aggregate.

What might be the problem and possible solution?

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
http://www.OpenDataKit.org
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

--

Curtis BRODERICK
Responsable des supports clients

Tél : + 33(0)1.53.02.40.61

---------------------------EpiConcept---------------------------
Systèmes d'Information en Santé
Health Information System
47, rue de Charenton - 75012 PARIS

     Tel : +33 (0)1 53 02 40 60  Fax : +33 (0)1 53 02 40 62

-----------------------www.epiconcept.fr------------------------

Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont établis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.

Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le détruire et d'en avertir l'expéditeur.

The information contained in the Email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of the

named address(es). It may not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of EpiConcept, or the intended recipient, or both.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer


University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com