1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I'm having trouble sending data from ODK to Google Sheet server.
Photos in the field are rotated on Google Sheet.
I have tried many ways, on mobile device the photo does not rotate
Please help me!
We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!
Please answer the questions below what should help to track down the issue:
- What device are you using?
- Are the same pictures displayed correctly in ODK Collect?
- Is this an issue in ODK v1.29.2 as you pointed out in the topic or you just haven't tried other versions?
- Could you attach a sample picture that is rotated?
3. Is this an issue in ODK v1.29.2 as you pointed out in the topic or you just haven't tried other versions?
The image is not rotated in other versions
Is it a picture you attached (after downloading for example) or you captured it using camera?
This is an image viewed using GoogleDriver.
Mobile pictures are not rotated
Ok thanks, I'll try to reproduce the issue.
I tested on 4 other devices, the results are no longer rotated.
Looks like my SamSungA51 has a problem.
Thanks for answering!
Ok good to know that is related to that particular device. Is it only about that device(no matter what ODK Collect version you use) or maybe it takes place only on your SamsungA51 and only when v1.29.2 is used?