ODK Collect Form Download Failing

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am having this problem with downloading forms in ODK Collect.
Failed to connect to servername/server ip address (port 8080) after 30000ms Copying media Files failed.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Aggregate, Tomcat8.5, Postgre

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
-Tried putting port 80 on the server name on ODK Collect setting. But still when giving the error its referencing port 8080/
-Tried running port 8080 on browser and it throws HTTp 404 error.

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Any help would be appreciated.

I am having this problem with downloading forms in ODK Collect.
Failed to connect to servername/server ip address (port 8080) after 30000ms Copying media Files failed.
Any assistance will be appreciated.

What version of ODK Aggregate are you using? What instructions did you use to install it?

Hi Yanokwa;

I had to reinstall Aggregate 2.0.3 and set the port number to 80 during the installation and it worked fine.

Thanks.

@cmuchuchuti or @yanokwa Can you advise how this was done. I have been trying to change port 8080 to 80 using Aggregate version 2.0.3 as well, but no luck.

What would be even better is if you are aware of any resource, probably a docker-compose where someone would've done this already?

Appreciate any feedback in a position direction. Thanks

A post was split to a new topic: Error processing form on Collect