ODK Collect to Google Sheets

Hi,

I am completely new to ODK and will be using it to collect information for work in the field. My team will have 2-3 android devices (Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 tablets and maybe some Android phones) to record data and will be using the same form.

So far I have created a sample form in ODK Build, exported it using XLS Online, uploaded the XML file to Google Drive, and then downloaded the form on ODK Collect. I filled out the form to test it and now want to push it back up to Google Drive.

The questions I have are:

1. How do I specify what where to send the form in Google Drive? Do I send it to a folder in Google Drive or a specific Google Sheet? Or do I just use the "Fallback submission URL" and send them all to one Google Sheet?
  2. Is there a way to upload multiple forms into one Google Sheet? I saw on previous posts from 2017 that there is no way to do that and each form goes to a separate workbook. Just wondering if that has been changed.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Avery

Hi @Avery_Shawler

First, you need to create a spreadsheet and copy a link to that spreadsheet. So you can put that spreadsheet in a specyfic directory on your GD if you want.

No. One spreadsheet for each form.

If you have any problems here you can find a tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnXwGmhaI9U

Ok, thanks so much for your help!