ODK Collect v1.30.1 Fill Blank Form Parse Error

I am using ODK Collect with an .xml file in Google Drive. I have previously used this configuration, but after an update to the form file, I am receiving an error when attempted to "Fill Blank Form" in ODK Collect v1.30.1 on Android 11 (updated to date). The ODK Collect app says "Success" when I get blank form, but when I attempt to fill I get this error:

FILENAME.xml :: org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParseException: Invalid calculate for the bind attached to "date/Surveyor" : null in expression email

I have tried to update Android and ODK Collect, no results. I have tried to delete the "Date" question, and change the format, and the error moves to the next question.

Update: I was able to solve the problem. Oddly, the email address for the account ended up in the "Calculate" box in each question.

1 Like

Welcome to the ODK forum, @5289baase! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

I'm glad you were able to solve your issue, and thank you for posting the resolution!

How did you create your survey form? Did you use ODK Build?