ODK Compilation

Hi,

I just downloaded the source code from github and import to android stuido and start the compilation to test..

And then i facing following problem while compiling....

D:\AndroidStudioProjects\collect-master\collect_app\build.gradle
Error:(12, 1) A problem occurred evaluating script.

A problem occurred starting process 'command 'git''

Great thanks for help...

i got your problem too now 2:05:28 PM Gradle sync started
2:05:36 PM Platform and Plugin Updates: The following component is ready to update: Google APIs Intel x86 Atom System Image
2:06:24 PM Gradle sync failed: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
Consult IDE log for more details (Help | Show Log)
2:14:14 PM Gradle sync started
2:14:32 PM Gradle sync failed: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

··· On Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 11:12:14 PM UTC+7, Uzumaki Naruto wrote: > Hi, > > I just downloaded the source code from github and import to android stuido and start the compilation to test.. > > And then i facing following problem while compiling.... > > D:\AndroidStudioProjects\collect-master\collect_app\build.gradle > Error:(12, 1) A problem occurred evaluating script. > > A problem occurred starting process 'command 'git'' > > Great thanks for help...

Make sure git is installed and properly configured in Android Studio.
Search the list for hints.

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK consultants? Nafundi provides form design, server setup, in-field training, and software development for ODK. Go to https://nafundi.com to get started.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 2:17 AM, 13.7635@stis.ac.id wrote:

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 11:12:14 PM UTC+7, Uzumaki Naruto wrote:

Hi,

I just downloaded the source code from github and import to android stuido and start the compilation to test..

And then i facing following problem while compiling....

D:\AndroidStudioProjects\collect-master\collect_app\build.gradle
Error:(12, 1) A problem occurred evaluating script.

A problem occurred starting process 'command 'git''

Great thanks for help...

i got your problem too now 2:05:28 PM Gradle sync started
2:05:36 PM Platform and Plugin Updates: The following component is ready to update: Google APIs Intel x86 Atom System Image
2:06:24 PM Gradle sync failed: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
2:14:14 PM Gradle sync started
2:14:32 PM Gradle sync failed: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ODK Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.