ODK consultant/assistant required

An international charity, based in the UK but working predominantly in Africa, are looking for a consultant/assistant to help with setting up our ODK data workflow.

We have a survey road map complete, however, we need a consultant/assistant that can:

1. Build a survey (approx. 200 questions).
  2. Including, constraints, relevance flow and images.
  3. Link to PowerBI visualisation tool.

The role is remote and written French is desirable but not a necessity. The start date would be over the coming months for approximately 2 weeks, with the possibility of extension or ad hoc basis until the pilot period is complete. We would then require further assistance to roll out ODK to all 21 countries we provide support to.

We are requesting proposals (cost/time frame). If this sounds like something you can help with, please provide your contact email by commenting below and I will reach out direct with further information.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi. Kindly share details at saad@saadaan.com.

Thanks,
Saad

1 Like

Hi,

Kindly share the details of the assignment to ckiti@rssgroup.co.ke .

Thanks

2 Likes

@Heather i can help you with all the ODK system set up, integration and trainings ...ping me on shepmave@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi @Heather,
I'd love to take a look at the description and be able to provide you with a proposal if it sounds like working together might be a good fit. We're based in the UK and work with other international charities as well (both humanitarian and development). Would be nice to connect!
janna@humanitariandatasolutions.com

Speak soon,
Janna

1 Like

Hi @Heather

we will be delighted to receive the description and make you a proposal. we are Chad Innovation, we are based in chad in africa and work with local organizations on data collection and analysis tools. we will be very useful to you if you have forms in French.
diar@chadinnovation.org
Cordially
Oumar Diar

Hello,

Here is my email you can use to share the details,

yohannes.messay@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Hi Heather,

Kindly share details to clement.quoda@gmail.com

Best,
Clement

Hi Heather,

Kindly share details to miltonhenschel@hotmail.com

Best,
Milton Henschel

I'm based in Nigeria and available.
snillok4u@gmail.com

Hello @Heather
please share the details alfonso@hedera.online

Thanks!

Thanks all! This project has been put on hold, however, we will review all applicants once the project is re-started. Thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.