ODK consultant needed in Mogadishu

Hi,

This is in relation to the earlier post of mine w.r.t ODK projects in Somalia/Uganda. We are looking for a consultant of ODK specifically in Mogadishu. The expert should be able to deploy ODK suite (Aggregate and Central, and other tools) over local and cloud infrastructure, be well versed in form design in xlsform, and should be able to train the local IT resources of the client about installation and working of the whole application suite. The knowledge of working with LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) stack and developing custom dashboards on top of ODK would be a plus point, although optional.

If you have the above skillset and you are living in Mogadishu, please leave a message in my inbox here or contact over email at saad@saadaan.com.

Thanks,
Saad Omer

1 Like

Dear @Saad,

Yes I have the above skillset and was working/living in Mogadishu as a consultant until Covid 19 took over the globe. I have deployed ODK Aggregate server on AWS and coordinated a field data collection campaign in Somalia. I am very much interested hence this email. Please find below my contact details for the same.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,
Getu

|Getu Abdissa| Geospatial Technologies| GIS | Remote Sensing| Data Science|| P.O.Box 34510| Mobile +251 911 415 681| Whats app +252 619 158 401|Skype getu.abdissa@skype.com|Addis Ababa | ETHIOPIA |

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.