ODK Deployment

Hi, I'm new to ODK and I try to deploy ODK Aggregate v1.4.12 on my computer but I get an error :

Error creating bean with name 'hierarchicalRoleRelationships' defined in
ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-security.xml] : invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.opendatakit.common.persistence.exception.ODKDatastoreException :
org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver.

I added the mysql-connector-java-5.1.13-bin.jar driver in the WEB-INF\lib directory and there I have a different error :

Error creating bean with name 'hierarchicalRoleRelationships' defined in
ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-security.xml]:
invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.opendatakit.common.persistence.exception.ODKDatastoreException: org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException:
StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [CREATE TABLE 'odk_prod'.'_granted_authority_hierarchy'.....]

I use :

• java version "1.8.0_25"
  • Apache Tomcat/7.0.28
  • mysql 5.0

Thanks for your help

Hi there,

MySQL 5.0 is very old. Upgrade to at least 5.5. Also, make sure you
ran the create_db_and_user.sql file.

Yaw

ยทยทยท On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 6:27 AM, wrote: > Hi, I'm new to ODK and I try to deploy ODK Aggregate v1.4.12 on my computer but I get an error : > > Error creating bean with name 'hierarchicalRoleRelationships' defined in > ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-security.xml] : invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.opendatakit.common.persistence.exception.ODKDatastoreException : > org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver. > > > > I added the mysql-connector-java-5.1.13-bin.jar driver in the WEB-INF\lib directory and there I have a different error : > > Error creating bean with name 'hierarchicalRoleRelationships' defined in > ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-security.xml]: > invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.opendatakit.common.persistence.exception.ODKDatastoreException: org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: > StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [CREATE TABLE 'odk_prod'.'_granted_authority_hierarchy'.....] > > > I use : > - java version "1.8.0_25" > - Apache Tomcat/7.0.28 > - mysql 5.0 > > > Thanks for your help > > -- > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ODK Community" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.