ODK Forms Design

How best can this be created in ODK..? Kindly help

Hi,

This is a simple form. Please follow this link. Post here if you get stuck at any point.

Thanks

I have tried but cannot come up with an exact for as the screenshot...Kindly help!

Which part of it are you having difficulty replicating? If I had to guess, it would be having two questions on the same screen.

If that is the case, then for each row in the image you attached in your opening post, you should put those items inside a group and put the word "field-list" in the appearance column of the begin group row. If you do this, they will all appear in one screen. Something like this:

field-list.xlsx (34.0 KB)

It is important to note that in ODK Collect, these questions will be stacked vertically. I hope that is OK. If you are using a tablet and want the questions to be lined up horizontally, I'm not sure if there is an option in ODK for that, but perhaps Enketo might have such a feature.

1 Like

Thanks for participating here on the ODK forum, @akisaa! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, it would be great if you could introduce yourself here. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!