Odk on local server

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Bonjour je suis entraine de déployé odk aggregate dans une machine qui tourne sur windows 10 en local l'objectif c'est la collecte des informations. J'ai installé apache 8.6 avec MySQL et en fin odk aggregate quand j'ai lance apache tout les serveur son en true qui veit dire opérationnel. Mais j'ai cette image en pièce. Pouvez-vous s'il-vous-plaît m'aider ? Avez-vous un document de déploiement avec tout les liens merci beaucoup. Mon adresse e-mail : abderamanebenbach@gmail.com

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

3306 is database port. Why are you using it with web server? Try 8080.

thanks for your answer.I changed the port now I I copy odkaggregate.war to insert in apache in the webapps file but this time I have that.
my goal is to deploy odk for users who is in the office (for them I don't need the internet I can use odk briefcast) and for those who are outside the office they will use odk collect via internet because I use the web otherwise do you have another better idea than that? thank you once again. sorry for my English I'm french

First, make the ODK working. When it is working fine, only then see how you want to use it from office or outside.

Your ODK configuration is not OK. That is why you are getting 404. What is the name of your WAR file?

The is name of my WAR isIMG-20200610-WA0003