Please I am trying to install odk aggregate V1.4.11 on ubuntu but it doesn't work out.
I am working with openHDS that is why I am using that version of ODK.
I using the following commands
sudo wget https://s3.amazonaws.com/opendatakit.downloads/ODK\ Aggregate\ v1.4.11\ linux-x64-installer.run
sudo chmod +x ODK\ Aggregate\ v1.4.11\ linux-x64-installer.run
./ODK\ Aggregate\ v1.4.7\ linux-x64-installer.run
Please the installation is on a virtualbox
Please note that ODK Aggregate is no longer actively developed and you are highly encouraged to implement ODK Central
For the community to better assist you, please provide more information using the below template:
1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.