ODK Server is down

Hello All,

I have an issue with our ODK server as it shows the following message:

A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from
responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily
usage quotas.

Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEngine
https://appengine.google.com/. The Billing Status section will indicate
what daily or per-minute usage limits your application has exceeded.

If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look for
performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From your
application dashboard, click on the the System Status link on the left
sidebar under the Resources heading. This will report problems with
Google AppEngine cloud services.

If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs
may; these are reachable from the dashboard via the Logs link on the left
sidebar under the Main heading.

I know this means, we exceeded the daily quota, but how can we extract the
data without waiting for 24 hours, we already pay for our quota, we are not
on free pricing plan, we are an NGO, how can we get the rapid needs
assessment data download, Please guys, that is urgent and more than you can
think. Is there any workaround, I just need to export only one data from
one Form. Any ideas to get away from that.

Mitch & Yaw, please help!!!

Thanks, -Hanan

Hi Hanan,

Mitch and Yaw will be able to better answer your question around Aggregate,
however the work around would be to use Briefcase
https://opendatakit.org/use/briefcase/ to download all data off of
devices and export to .csv without any need of Aggregate. If you don't have
the device with you, you can have the person with the device(s) send you
the entire 'odk' folder form the device, and you can access the data using
briefcase from this as well.

Good luck.

~Lloyd

··· On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 1:13:40 PM UTC+3, Hanan Aqilan wrote: > > Hello All, > > I have an issue with our ODK server as it shows the following message: > > > A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from > responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily > usage quotas. > > Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEngine > . The *Billing Status* section will > indicate what daily or per-minute usage limits your application has > exceeded. > > If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look for > performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From your > application dashboard, click on the the *System Status* link on the left > sidebar under the *Resources* heading. This will report problems with > Google AppEngine cloud services. > > If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs > may; these are reachable from the dashboard via the *Logs* link on the > left sidebar under the *Main* heading. > > > > > I know this means, we exceeded the daily quota, but how can we extract the > data without waiting for 24 hours, we already pay for our quota, we are not > on free pricing plan, we are an NGO, how can we get the rapid needs > assessment data download, Please guys, that is urgent and more than you can > think. Is there any workaround, I just need to export only one data from > one Form. Any ideas to get away from that. > > > > Mitch & Yaw, please help!!! > > > > Thanks, -Hanan > > >

Hanan,

I'm guessing this is resolved itself, but just so everyone knows...

If it's a quota issue, Mitch or I or anybody else can't help. Google
sets the quotas and once they are passed, your options are to pay and
wait. Please read
https://opendatakit.org/use/aggregate/deployment-planning for tips on
how you can reduce your quota usage.

Yaw

··· On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Lloyd Owen Banwart wrote: > Hi Hanan, > > Mitch and Yaw will be able to better answer your question around Aggregate, > however the work around would be to use Briefcase to download all data off > of devices and export to .csv without any need of Aggregate. If you don't > have the device with you, you can have the person with the device(s) send > you the entire 'odk' folder form the device, and you can access the data > using briefcase from this as well. > > Good luck. > > ~Lloyd > > On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 1:13:40 PM UTC+3, Hanan Aqilan wrote: >> >> Hello All, >> >> I have an issue with our ODK server as it shows the following message: >> >> >> A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from >> responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage >> quotas. >> >> Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEngine. The Billing >> Status section will indicate what daily or per-minute usage limits your >> application has exceeded. >> >> If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look for >> performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From your >> application dashboard, click on the the System Status link on the left >> sidebar under the Resources heading. This will report problems with Google >> AppEngine cloud services. >> >> If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs >> may; these are reachable from the dashboard via the Logs link on the left >> sidebar under the Main heading. >> >> >> >> >> I know this means, we exceeded the daily quota, but how can we extract the >> data without waiting for 24 hours, we already pay for our quota, we are not >> on free pricing plan, we are an NGO, how can we get the rapid needs >> assessment data download, Please guys, that is urgent and more than you can >> think. Is there any workaround, I just need to export only one data from one >> Form. Any ideas to get away from that. >> >> >> >> Mitch & Yaw, please help!!! >> >> >> >> Thanks, -Hanan >> >> >> > -- > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "ODK Community" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.