ODK TAB Call - 2021-06-09

These calls bring together the Technical Advisory Board for the ODK suite (@TAB) to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TAB members may talk.

The calls are held every two weeks in our UberConference room. We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call in this document.

Our next call will be Wed, 9th April 2021. The meeting time should be shown in your timezone above.

The agenda is tentatively as follows:

TBA

The agenda can also be seen in the agenda document

If there are topics you would like to add to the TAB's agenda, please comment below. :point_down:

@yanokwa @LN We had a proposal in the last TAB meeting for a discussion on EBDC, would you be in a position to lead this conversation on this call?

I could attend and give an overview of where we are.

During our latest working group meeting, I pitched the idea that @tomsmyth would present to y'all with me there since it would be a good opportunity to reinforce our shared understanding of what conclusions we've come to. @tomsmyth if you're excited at the idea and think you can organize thoughts by Weds, I'm thrilled for you to lead. I also realize it's now pretty short notice so happy to do so.

Yes I can do it! Filler material to get around 20 char min

1 Like