ODK TAB Call - 2021-12-08

These calls bring together the Technical Advisory Board for the ODK suite (@TAB) to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TAB members may talk.

The calls are held every four weeks in our Dialpad room. We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call in this document.

Our next call will be Wed, 2021-12-08. The meeting time should be shown in your timezone above.

The agenda is tentatively as follows:

  • Introduction

  • Warm up

  • Agenda review

  • Review action items from last meeting

  • Investigate barriers to grid view, thinking beyond use case

  • @getodk team to consider convening a specialist team to think deeper on this ± repeats in general

  • Invite LN to next meeting?

  • Yaw to share geojson Collect specs

  • ODK Central 1.4: December 2021 or next year?

  • Enketo vs Collect: should Enketo behave like Collect?
    Enketo v3 uses non-relevant values in calculations whereas Collect does not - #9 by LN

  • Roadmap check-in

  • +/Δ

The agenda can also be seen in the agenda document

If there are topics you would like to add to the TAB's agenda, please comment below. :point_down:

Are we inviting @LN to this meeting? Or we are discussing at this meeting inviting her to the next one? :smiley:

trying to :slight_smile: waiting her answer

1 Like

I haven’t done my homework. :tired_face: I have been intending to listen to the last call and something time-sensitive always seems to come up. So I don’t yet know where y’all ended up. Will hopefully do tomorrow.

I’ll try to attend this one. As I wrote to @aurdipas, I will have Baby Coralie with me so there’s some unpredictability there.