These calls bring together the Technical Advisory Board for the ODK suite (@TAB) to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TAB members may talk.
Our next call will be Wed, 5 Jan 2022, 1700 UTC. The meeting time should be shown in your timezone above.
The agenda is tentatively as follows:
- Agenda review
- Update on 2022 roadmap
- Investigate barriers to grid view, thinking beyond use case (Yaw will re-visit in January as far as priorities.)
- @getodk team to consider convening a specialist team to think deeper on this ± repeats in general (Yaw will re-visit in January as far as priorities.)
- Yaw: Connect with Dan re funding for offline tiles
- Tino: Respond to XLS vs XLSX forum post
- LN: Think about geodialog feedback. Loop in Tino for more discussion. Next meeting
- Enketo vs Collect: should Enketo behave like Collect? Enketo v3 uses non-relevant values in calculations whereas Collect does not - #9 by LN
- Group meditation
- What should the TAB stop doing?
- What should the TAB continue doing?
- What should the TAB start doing?
- ODK Build - question to GetODK core team: what are the plans for the near future?
- A new lease of life: Revamped deployment with new capabilities (pending PR review)
- What are GetODK’s internal plans re Build? Are contributions and maintenance useful and welcome?
- Any concrete plans re new form builder / Kobo form builder / integration into Central?
The agenda can also be seen in the agenda document
If there are topics you would like to add to the TAB's agenda, please comment below.