1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have a custom application on ODK Table. A call to
odkCommonIf.getProperty("deviceid") on older Android returns Phone's IMEI number, but on Android 10 it returns a string of hex characters.
I could not find detailed description of device id in the ODK documentation. When does it return IMEI number? When does it NOT return IMEI number (because of android's security policy)?
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Table v2.0 - rev206
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Install the ODK Table on Android version 10 and check display of device id.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.