ODK TSC 1 Call - 2019-09-04

These calls bring together the Technical Steering Committee for the ODK suite (@TSC-1) to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TSC members may talk.

The calls are held every two weeks in our UberConference room. We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call in this document.

Our next call will be Wed, September 4th. The meeting time should be shown in your timezone above.

The agenda is tentatively as follows:

• Approaches for linking form instance changes to individuals
  • Can we do anything to assist the Enketo/Central integration?

The agenda can also be seen in the agenda document

If there are topics you would like to add to the TSC's agenda, please comment below. :point_down:

@yanokwa should we add this to the agenda?

Create a policy around what repos committers have access to and when that access is removed.

@ggalmazor should we discuss this?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1blKmhqSPHytct81uQLclYHprZjQMgp-bUpvvt6Qu13k/edit?pli=1

1 Like

Sure! I can give an update of the progress. If there are no questions it can take a couple of minutes.

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Associating a longitudinal form with an "entity type"

I've invited @LN to help us move the audit spec forward by walking through her post at Approaches for linking form instance changes to individuals - #40 by dr_michaelmarks. She'll be able to show up at 15 min mark (ish) and I hope we can accommodate her on such short notice.

I think we can also chat a little bit about the Enketo/Central integration and what the TSC could do to move that work forward.

I think the who has access to the repo discussion can wait.

1 Like

Thanks @yanokwa. Prompted by @Xiphware, I also invited @dr_michaelmarks to join the call at the 30 min mark so that he can help us with the audit spec, so maybe @LN wants to join us then too?

(Sorry, I wrote in the Agenda doc that I'd invited him, but forgot to mention it here)

2 Likes

Please let me know how to join and I will do my best

1 Like

@dr_michaelmarks Just follow this link to the UberConference room. You don't need to register, you can just enter your name when you join the call.