Odk with Googledoc sheet. How to update cash preload file

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.

I use Google doc to collect data from a form
I try to understand how to update a csv file with is used for preloaded datas

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Odk 1.21

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
When I updated in Google drive there is no update on the devices (we have 4 phones each one with a different google accounts)

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
To.install the form I have difficulty to get the form from Google drive.
I need to share the form with each user. If I only share by links the form the users can't see my form

Bonjour @Fabienne35.

There is no automatic form updates with the Google Drive integration. This is not currently documented but there is an issue to add it at https://github.com/opendatakit/docs/issues/971.

However, if you put a new version of the csv in the -media file in your drive folder, Collect should be able to pull it when a data collector manually downloads the form from Get Blank Form. It's inconvenient because the data collector won't see that an update is available but you could do something like tell them to download the form again every day when they start their data collection. I have filed an issue to indicate form updates are available at https://github.com/opendatakit/collect/issues/3048

I've also noticed that permissions don't work quite as I would expect with Google Drive. If you can, I'd recommend changing the permissions of your media file and CSV to "anyone with the link can view" and making sure that any new version you upload also has that permission.

The form needs to be in their Drive for them to see it. I believe that you can do it by sharing a link but then the data collectors need to add it to their drive before they can use it.