Odkmeta column header list_name not found invalid listname() suboption invalid choices() option

My name is Bernard Logonia from Ghana.
I am having difficulty in creating a do file for the following forms.
Please help me.
forms
survey2.zip (7.6 KB)

survey1.zip (16.7 KB)

Hi @Logonia!

When I tried running odkmeta for survey1, I saw the following error message about the survey sheet:

invalid name attribute ''
invalid name() suboption
invalid survey() option

Here I think the issue has to do with this GitHub issue: cell C661 contains white space, so odkmeta is not excluding that row as it should. You should be able to resolve this issue by removing that white space or deleting the row.

Also for survey1, the label column is blank for the drugs list (cell C541 of the choices sheet). Do you actually use that list in the form? If not, you should be able to remove it from the choices sheet.

survey2 has the same issue with white space: A55 contains white space, which is causing issues for odkmeta.

The choices sheet of survey2 also does not have a column named list_name, which odkmeta expects. Instead, the column is named list name, with a space instead of an underscore. To resolve this, you should be able either to rename that column or to specify list name as the actual column header using the choices(listname()) suboption of odkmeta.

If you run into another issue with these forms, it'd very helpful if you could copy in the exact error messages that you see in Stata.

Hope this helps!