1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
i just googled, found that we can clean odk downloaded data in stata
I'm new in stata, could you please tell me how can i run odkmeta in stats version 13
it would be really helpful if you can share video or something more convenient.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK collect, ODK Aggregate
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Dear @noman.s2325 ,
I thing the readme in GitHub is quite good for ODKMeta.
You have the instructions on how to install it in Stata and very good explicative examples at the end of the readme.
hi sorry for late replay.
but as i told you before i am new to stata and don't know how to create do-file.
could you please explain me using some recorded video or something else.
if you spend 5 minutes reading the documentation I posted you'll realize that you don't have to create any do-file.
Install the package on stata, run the command as in the examples and ODKMeta will create the do-file for you.
sorry to disturb you again.
i spend 2+ hours in understanding this process last night but did not succeed.
sorry for bothering you.