1. What is the general goal of the feature?
Option to choose some blank forms and pin them to the front page for easy access. (May be up to 3 forms). The goal is to save time and increase efficiency.
2. What are some example use cases for this feature?
Some of our collection projects involve filling up the same form quickly one after the other. Right now the process is:
- Click on Fill Blank Form
- Scroll through the list of forms (takes some time, especially if there are several forms)
- Open the form and start filling
- After submission, ODK Collect returns to the front page.
- Repeat from Step 1
- There would be a pin icon next to each form in the "Get blank form" page.
- User can toggle up to 3 pins to show up on the homepage, so that only steps 3 and 4 are followed.
3. What can you contribute to making this feature a reality?
- I can provide mockups for the proposed interface.
- I may also be able to allocate one of our junior developers to support this task, especially if he can be provided some guidance with the codebase.