Populate the Select_multiple choices based on the data available in Pulldata sheet

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
    Problem:

My goal is to create a form that has six different respondents:

1. Household main earning member,
  2. Pregnant women,
  3. Mother having children less than 2 years of age,
  4. Mother having children between 2 and 6 years of age group,
  5. Mother having children 6 to 18 years of age group, and
  6. Mother having children with disabilities.

The "pulldata()" function was used to populate the household details based on the unique key entered by the volunteer.

After the surveyor has filled in all the information, there will be a question (let's say Q.9) that asks the surveyor what type of respondent they want to survey.

There is data on the type of respondent present in each household on my pullhousehold_data sheet.

The client is asking me to populate Q.9 based on the data on the pullhousehold_data sheet.

For Example: If the household whose unique identifier is "XXX" and contains an entry for "pregnant women" and "Mother having less than 2 years of age" for a previously done survey, only the option for "pregnant women" should be visible as a multi-select option in Q.9.

Hope I've been able to clearly describe the set of challenges I'm facing here. I would really appreciate it if anyone could assist me.

Hi @Piyush_Awasthi
We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

For Example: If the household whose unique identifier is "XXX" and contains an entry for "pregnant women" and "Mother having less than 2 years of age" for a previously done survey, only the option for "pregnant women" should be visible as a multi-select option in Q.9.

I'm not sure if I understand this correctly but if you want to hide some options depending on previously saved surveys it won't be possible because every survey is a separate unit and it doesn't know anything (almost anything) about other saved surveys.
But if you want to hide those options depending on what a user selects in one of the previous questions (from the same survey) then it should be possible.

It would be good to have a small sample form that shows you case.

If you are in a state of determining what question set apply to what respondent in advance, you might want to use choice filters.On your choices sheet, you can add two columns (on top of list_name,name and label) - question_type and respondent_type (pregnant women, mother an under 2 etc).