- What is the problem? Be very detailed.
My goal is to create a form that has six different respondents:
- Household main earning member,
- Pregnant women,
- Mother having children less than 2 years of age,
- Mother having children between 2 and 6 years of age group,
- Mother having children 6 to 18 years of age group, and
- Mother having children with disabilities.
The "pulldata()" function was used to populate the household details based on the unique key entered by the volunteer.
After the surveyor has filled in all the information, there will be a question (let's say Q.9) that asks the surveyor what type of respondent they want to survey.
There is data on the type of respondent present in each household on my pullhousehold_data sheet.
The client is asking me to populate Q.9 based on the data on the pullhousehold_data sheet.
For Example: If the household whose unique identifier is "XXX" and contains an entry for "pregnant women" and "Mother having less than 2 years of age" for a previously done survey, only the option for "pregnant women" should be visible as a multi-select option in Q.9.
Hope I've been able to clearly describe the set of challenges I'm facing here. I would really appreciate it if anyone could assist me.