Preload data Problem

Hi everyone

What is the problem? Be very detailed.

Loading a database through the Pulldata function and when loading the data in the application are not displayed, but performing the tests using Enketo online works correctly, can help me with this problem.

What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.

ODK Collect: v1.25.1
Android 5.0
Tablet and emulator tests
Emulator: Nox 6.6
Tablet: Lenovo TAB3

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I enclose screenshots of the online version and the version in ODK Collect, the base information is in Blueid_collect id_online resultado_collect resultado_online

Hi @Over_Murillo_Chacon

could you attach a sample form for testing? It's difficult to tell what's wrong if we can't reproduce the problem.

Hello, thanks for the answer

Attached only the test of the images and the related bases for loading the data is only to put as an example the ID "reg_001" or "reg_002" and should load in the application.

bse_caem.csv (154.0 KB) bse_p6.csv (733 Bytes) test.xlsx (11.1 KB)

I think it's a problem with char coding (what tool did you use to prepare that file and what charset?)... I was able to reproduce the issue but when I saved your file again everything was fine. Could you try those files: bse_caem.csv (154.2 KB) bse_p6.csv (733 Bytes) those are not changed I just saved them again.

Thanks for the help.

Indeed, the problem was the database charset that could not be recognized by the ODK Collect.

Great, could you tell me what charset that was?

It is rare to explain, the database was saved in normal CSV but apparently it was the type of signs to save since as the PC language is programmed, save with a semicolon ( ; ) and when changing and leaving only the Comma (,) worked normal.