1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I've installed ODK Central v1.1.2 on our server, using the Default Project I've installed the ALL widgets form successfully, for testing ODK-collect can see the form and I can select it, however downloading fails. After "publishing" the form I can't see it anymore in ODK-Collect, nor the Preview option is working, is always saying it's busy processing - Please refresh later and try again.
Same problem after pushing existing forms from ODK Aggregate with ODK Briefcase to ODK Central this seems to work fine, including all submissions (successful).
Form access is Open for all forms I tried for me as App User. I'm administrator.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Central v1.1.2
ODK Collect v1.30.1
Ubuntu v18.04.5 TLS
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Tried an empty All Widgets form, can't use it preview (stays grey), Public Access - link (never ready to use), Submission->New option fails(stays grey).
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Tried several forms
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
![Screenshot 2021-04-20 at 16.26.24|690x195]